Sorry, this job has expired.
Kentuckiana Curb Company, Inc dba KCC International, Inc. is a growing HVAC manufacturer seeking Refrigeration Technicians to join our team.
As a Refrigeration Technician you will perform brazing and soldering of copper-to-steel, copper-to-brass, and copper-to-copper joints in accordance with KCC approved brazing techniques.
• Extensive soldering and brazing experience.
• EPA Certification
• Completion of the KCC brazing certification program.
• Must have a working knowledge of brazing equipment and common hand tool use and safety to include measuring equipment.
• Receive work instructions, prints, and routers for the job.
• Plan details of work to include fixturing/clamping, tools, safety, and material requirements.
• Soldering and brazing.
• Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
• Change out refrigerant tanks and other gasses.
• Must be able to use oxy-natural gas torch brazing equipment.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without the use of lifting equipment.
• Assist in the maintenance repair of facilities and equipment as well as fabrication of parts and equipment for use by maintenance personnel or contractors.
• Order materials as required to maintain work cell/station.
• Report defective equipment and unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Maintain and safeguard personal protective equipment.
• Maintain safe work area.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, work overhead, and stand from 6-8 hours a day, plus any overtime.
• Must have good visual and spatial perception.
• Must be able to use common measuring equipment.
• Must be able to use tubing benders and tube expanders.
• Considerable glare emits from work, requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment.
• You will be exposed to moderate burns and exposed to flying objects, such as chip scale.
• Accident hazard can involve severe cuts and bruises.
• Job site must be carefully examined prior to and monitored during work to maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent injury to self and others.
KCC manufacturing is an employee-owned company that designs and provides products for the HVAC industry. Our diverse team of creative professionals provide unique solutions to our customers needs. Founded in 1987, our customer focused approach is based on continuous Improvement in personnel, process, and equipment.
Click "Apply now" to be considered & to receive our contact info!
KCC Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.